Reference lines and reference bands are available for the following visualization types:
Summary of Content
- To use this feature, you must have Can Edit or Can Explore access to the individual workbook.
Add a Reference Mark
Before you start: This action uses the editor panel. If you have not done so already, open the editor panel from either Explore or Edit mode. Learn more
- In the editor panel, click the paintbrush () button.
- Click to open the REFERENCE MARKS section.
Note: Format options vary by visualization type.
- Click + Add new.
- Click to expand the new reference mark. Then select your reference mark type: Line (default) or Band.
- Use the below fields to customize your reference mark.