IMPORTANT: This document is specific to Sigma's new Workbooks feature.
Reference lines and reference bands are available for the following visualization types:
- bar charts
- line charts
- area charts
- scatter charts
- combo charts
Summary of Content
- To create and/or edit a visualization's formats, you must have Can Edit or Can Explore access on the workbook and be in either Editing or Exploring mode.
Add a Reference Mark
- Select your visualization to open its configuration view in the workbook editor panel.
If you are in Exploring mode, click the maximize button to expand the element's focus view.
- Click the paintbrush icon at the top of the editor panel. This will open the element's Format panel.
- Click to open the REFERENCE MARKS section.
Note: Format options vary by visualization type.
- Click + Add new.
- Click to expand the new reference mark. Then select your reference mark type: Line (default) or Band.
- Use the below fields to customize your reference mark.