Sigma supports custom fonts for entire dashboards and worksheet visualizations. Custom fonts can be uploaded at the organization level and subsequently used on any dashboard or visualization in that organization. Organizations are not limited to one custom font.
Any custom font supported by your organization can be selected for a dashboard from the dashboard settings menu, under Text Font and/or Data Font. Custom fonts for worksheet visualizations can be set from the worksheet's visualization panel's Format tab.
- Uploading custom fonts requires organization Admin access.
- Any content creator can use their organization's custom fonts.
Upload a Custom Font
- Open the Account page in your Sigma Admin Portal.
- Scroll down to Custom Fonts and click Add.
- In the Custom Font modal, enter the Font Family Name of your font.
Your team will use this name to select the font family from their dashboards’ settings menu.
- [optional] Select a Fallback Font in case of any issues displaying your custom font.
- Click Browse to select your font. You may choose to upload one or more fonts from the same font family.
- Select a Style and Weight for each uploaded font.
- Click Save.
Your custom font family will now be listed under Custom Fonts in your Admin Portal.