Add badges to worksheets, dashboards, Datasets, and warehouse Tables to indicate whether the content is Endorsed, has a Warning, or has been Deprecated. Optional badge notes can be used to provide additional context for all organization members.
Summary of Content
- Organization Admins can add badges to all content.
- Team Admins can add badges on content within their team's workspace.
- Authors can add badges to content located in their individual My Documents directory.
- Existing badges can be viewed by all organization members.
Add or Update a Badge
- Open the worksheet, dashboard, Dataset or warehouse Table.
- Click on the badge indicator to the right of the object's name to open the Add/Update Badge modal. Unbadged documents display a flag icon; badged documents display the existing badge.
- Select a badge type from the dropdown list.
- [optional] Add a note to provide context for later reference or other teammates.
- Click the Add / Update button to to save your badge.
Your new badge will be visible from the document header.
View an Existing Badge
Open the worksheet, dashboard, Dataset or warehouse Table.
Click on the badge indicator to the right of the object's name. If you have edit permissions, this will open the update modal. If not, a popup will appear with badge details (see screenshot below).
Please note: This indicator will only be visible if a badge exists. If no badge exists, but you have permission to add one, you will see a flag icon instead.