Type functions overview
Type functions are "cast" operations: they convert values from one data type to another data type.
Functions work on data in specific formats, and often work differently on different data types.
- Converts text or number values to ISO date time format
- Interprets the input as a variant type with JSON-formatted data
- Converts the value into a Boolean data type, with a value of either
- Converts the value into a Number data type
- Converts the value into a string data type
- Converts the input value into o a variant data type
Read more about types of values and how they affect functions.