In Sigma, you can customize the sort of components in your visualizations by choosing to sort on any measurement of the data, even if it is not represented in the visualization itself.
Before you start: This action uses the editor panel. If you have not done so already, open the editor panel from either Explore or Edit mode.
- Right click anywhere on the visualization.
- In the menu that appears, hover over Sort, to show the Sort submenu.
- You can be able to sort your data by multiple plotted fields/marks.
Under the field you wish to sort, select Custom sort....
This will open the Sort modal.
- Select a column to sort by from the Sort by dropdown.
- Under Order, select Ascending or Descending.
- Select an aggregation type from the Aggregation menu.
This aggregation applies is applied to the column selected under Sort by. Available aggregation types are dependent on the column's type.
- Click Save.
Updated 11 days ago