Sigma Admins may choose to restrict which domains can receive email exports from Sigma. If no acceptable domains are declared, users will be able to export reports to any email address.
Summary of Content
- Only Sigma Admins can restrict export recipients.
- Open your Sigma Admin Portal.
- Click to open the Authentication page.
- Look under the header Export Authentication.
If you see Restricted Domains: None, your organization members will be permitted to export reports to any email address.
If any domains are listed under Restricted Domains, your organization members will be limited to emailing addresses belong only to specified those domains.
- Click Edit.
- Enter your acceptable domain(s).
If entering multiple domains, separate each value with a comma.
- Click Save.