As a Sigma Admin, you have access to view and manage an organization-wide list of scheduled reports directly from the Admin Portal.
To instead view a list of your own created schedules and email subscriptions, visit the scheduled exports list in your user profile.
Summary of Content
- The complete list of organization schedules is only available for organization Admins. Learn more about user roles.
View and Manage Organization Schedules
To view your organization's schedules:
Click the user menu in the top right corner of your Sigma page.
Select Administration from the dropdown menu. This will open the Admin Portal.
In the left side panel, click to open the Scheduled Exports page.
- When viewing a large list of schedules, we recommend taking advantage of the search bar and filter menu at the top of the list. You can also click a column header to sort.
Delete a Schedule
To delete a schedule:
Click the ••• menu icon to the right of the schedule you would like to delete.
Click Delete. The schedule will automatically be deleted.
Edit or View a Schedule
To edit or view a specific scheduled:
- Click on the report link under the Document header. This will take you directly to the report.
- Click the ••• menu in the report header.
- If you are viewing a worksheet, hover over Data Export and select Schedule… from the submenu.
If you are viewing a dashboard, click Schedule….