Manage Organization Schedules
As a Sigma admin, you have access to view and manage an organization-wide list of scheduled reports directly from the Admin Portal.
To instead view a list of your own created schedules and email subscriptions, visit the scheduled exports list in your user profile.
Summary of Content
- The complete list of organization schedules is only available for organization Admins; see User roles.
View and manage organization schedules
To view your organization's schedules:
- Click the user menu in the top right corner of your Sigma page.
- Select Administration from the dropdown menu. This will open the Admin Portal.
- In the left side panel, click to open the Scheduled Exports page.
- When viewing a large list of schedules, we recommend taking advantage of the search bar and filter menu at the top of the list. You can also click a column header to sort.
Delete a schedule
- Click the ••• more menu icon to the right of the schedule you would like to delete.
- Click Delete. The schedule is automatically deleted.
Delete scheduled exports in bulk
- In the admin portal, go to the Scheduled Exports tab.
- To bulk delete scheduled exports, click the box next to each export you want to delete. To select all, click the box next to Document.
- Click the trash can icon to delete the selected exports.
- Click Confirm.
Edit or view a schedule
To edit or view a specific scheduled:
- Click on the report link under the Document header. This will take you directly to the report.
- Click the ••• menu in the report header.
- Click Schedule exports….