Custom Sort Visualizations
Before you start: This action uses the editor panel. If you have not done so already, open the editor panel from either Explore or Edit mode. Learn more
- Right click anywhere on the visualization.
- In the menu that appears, hover over Sort, to show the Sort submenu.
- You can be able to sort your data by multiple plotted fields/marks.
Under the field you wish to sort, select Custom sort....
This will open the Sort modal.
- Select a column to sort by from the Sort by dropdown.
- Under Order, select Ascending or Descending.
- Select an aggregation type from the Aggregation menu.
This aggregation applies is applied to the column selected under Sort by. Available aggregation types are dependent on the column's type.
- Click Save.