Workbook example templates
The Sigma template gallery provides a set of pre-built workbook example templates, including
templates for Snowflake usage and HubSpot Campaign Creator, among others. They provide an introduction to workbooks, workbook structure, and potential use cases. For more information see Get started with templates.
Template-based example workbooks are available to all organizations created on or after October 29, 2021.
To explore an existing template or create a new workbook based on a template, you must:
Explore an example workbook
- Navigate to the Templates gallery page. Access this page from either:
- The left-side navigation panel on your home page, or
The quick navigation menu (), located in the top left corner of any document page.
In addition to Sigma's example templates, you may also have access to templates created by other users in your organization. All Sigma examples can be identified by their SIGMA TEMPLATES label.
Create a new workbook from a template
To create an editable and publishable workbook from a template, click Save as in the template’s header.
- Create workbooks from templates
- Create and edit templates
- Share templates
- Enable a custom homepage (Beta) - use a template to start creating a custom homepage