As a Sigma user, you have access to view and manage a complete list of your scheduled reports directly in your user profile. This includes all existing document schedules that you have own and/or receive as an email subscriber.
Summary of Content
View and Manage Schedules in your Profile
- Click the user menu in the top right corner of your Sigma page.
- Select Profile from the dropdown menu.
- Click to open the Scheduled Exports page.
- From here, you can choose to view either of two lists: Owned by you and Your subscriptions.
- When viewing a large list of schedules, we recommend taking advantage of the search bar and filter menu at the top of the list. You can also click a column header to sort.
Owned by you
The Owned by you tab lists all existing schedules that you personally created in Sigma. If you created a schedule, it will be included in this list regardless of whether or not you are a recipient.
Note for Admins: you will also see any schedules you've inherited ownership of from organization members you have deactivated.
Edit or View a Schedule
- Click on the report link under the document header. This will take you directly to the report.
- Click the ••• menu in the report header.
- Click Schedule exports….
Delete a Schedule
To delete a schedule that you own:
- Click the ••• menu icon to the right of the schedule you would like to delete.
- Click Delete. The schedule will automatically be deleted.
The Your subscriptions tab lists all of the existing scheduled reports you receive by email. This list includes schedules owned by both you and others.
Unsubscribe from a Schedule
- Click the ••• menu icon to the right of the schedule you would like to unsubscribe from.
- Click Unsubscribe.