Add badges to workbooks, worksheets, dashboards, datasets, and cloud data warehouse (CDW) tables to indicate whether the content is Endorsed, has a Warning, or has been Deprecated. Optional badge notes can be used to provide additional context for all organization members.
Summary of Content
- Organization Admins can add badges to all content.
- Creators and Explorers can add badges to content located in their individual My Documents directory.
- Existing badges can be viewed by all organization members.
Add or Update a Badge
- Open the workbook, worksheet, dashboard, dataset or CDW table header.
- Click the information icon in the page header. This will open the open the page's info popup.
- Select a badge type from the Badge dropdown list.
- [optional] Add a note to provide context for later reference or other teammates.
- Your new badge will now be visible from the document header.
View an Existing Badge
- Open the workbook, worksheet, dashboard, dataset or CDW table.
- If a badge exists, its colored indicator will be displayed in the page header.
Note: This indicator will only be visible if a badge exists. If no badge exists, but you have permission to add one, you will see a flag icon instead.
- To view the badge note or last update time, click the information icon in the page header. This will open the open the object's details popup.