Two-Factor Email Authentication
Two-factor email authentication is available for organizations with password-authenticated users. This feature is disabled by default.
If your organization uses “OAuth or password” or “SAML or Password” for authentication, this feature will not be used for your identity provider (IdP) authenticated users. For these users, two-factor authentication is managed by the IdP.
Summary of Content
- You must be an organization admin to enable this feature.
- This feature is only available for organizations using password authentication. This includes “OAuth or Password” and “SAML or Password” options.
Enable Two-Factor Authentication
- Open your Admin Portal.
- On the left side of the page, click Authentication.
- In the page’s Authentication Methods & Options section, click Edit.
This will expand the section.
- Click the toggle switch next to 2-Factor Authentication Required.
- Click Save.