Workbook Live Edit (Beta)
Live edit allows your team to collaborate on workbook drafts in real time, with all editors sharing one live draft. This allows you to see and contribute to other people’s drafted changes before they are published.
This feature is currently in beta.
- To request access, contact your Sigma Account Representative.
- Beta features are subject to quick, iterative changes. As a result, this document may not reflect the most current version.
- Only users with Can Edit access to the workbook can contribute
Edit a Workbook
To begin editing an existing workbook, click the Edit button located in the workbook header.
When you enter Edit mode:
- The Edit button switches to an Editing menu
- The editor panel and sidebar appear on the left side of the page.
- Your changes are automatically saved to the existing draft shared by all editors.
- You can see a list of all other users currently in Edit mode and the element they each have selected.
Tip: Click a user’s icon to navigate to the element they have selected (if they have one selected).
- Clicking Publish publishes all drafted changes to the workbook. This includes changes drafted by all editors on the live draft.