Share workbook templates
To share a template, you must:
- be a Creator or Admin
have Can Edit access to the template
Template permission options
Two permission types are available for templates:
- Can Use – allows the user to view the template and create workbooks from it.
- Can Edit – allows the user to edit and share the template, in addition to all “Can Use” permissions
Share a template
Open your Templates gallery page.
Access this page from either:
- The left-side navigation panel on your home page, or
- The quick navigation menu (), located in the top left corner of any document page.
- Find the template you want to edit.
- Click its More button to open its menu.
In the workbook header, click the share () icon button.
Sigma opens the Share modal.
- Under Member or Team, select the user(s) or team(s) you want to share with.
Under Permission, select a permission type.
- (Optional) Include a message to send with the invitation.