Register a Plugin with your Sigma Organization (Beta)
This feature is currently in beta. Beta features are subject to quick, iterative changes. As a result, this document may not reflect the most current version.
Sigma supports plugin elements in workbooks. Plugins are third-party applications built to add additional functionality into an existing product. For example, a software developer in your organization may create a plugin that allows you to display your data in a chart type not otherwise supported in Sigma.
Organization members only have access to plugins registered with their organization.
Summary of Content
- To register a plugin, you must have either (a) an Admin account type or (b) a custom account type that supports plugin developer feature permissions.
- The plugin should be hosted; you will need to provide a production URL.
Register a Plugin
- Open your Admin Portal.
- On the Account page, scroll to the Custom Plugins section.
- Click the section's Add button, to open the Create New Custom Plugin modal.
- Enter a plugin Name.
- [optional] Enter a Description.
- Enter the plugin’s Production URL. Learn more.
- Enter the plugin's Development URL.
- Click Create Plugin.
Now what? Test your registered plugin by adding a plugin element to any workbook.
Sigma’s development team has created a set of example plugins.
All of our example plugins are hosted and can be added to your organization. To see a complete list of Sigma’s example plugins, visit Example Plugins.