Apply control values to scheduled exports
When you create export notification schedules, you can choose to apply control values directly to the scheduled export.
- To use this feature, you must be a Creator or Admin or be assigned a custom account type with the appropriate permissions.
- A control in the workbook for which you need the value in the export.
Use control values in scheduled exports
- Follow the instructions for your export destination:
- In the Controls section of the Schedule Exports modal, click in the Search for controls field to see a dropdown list of controls that are in the workbook.
- Select a control from the dropdown.
Sigma lists the control in the modal.
- To the right of the control entry, set the value to use in the export.
- (Optional) Click in the Search for controls field again to add additional controls.
- Continue to follow the instructions for your export destination, as listed in Step 1.