Apply Control Values to Scheduled Reports
When you create email export and/or Slack notification schedules, you can choose to apply control values directly to the scheduled report.
Summary of Content
- To use this feature, you must be a Creator or Admin or be assigned a custom account type with the appropriate permissions.
Using Controls in Schedules
- Click the menu (▼) icon in the workbook header.
- Select Schedule exports....
This will open the Schedule Exports modal.
- Select an existing schedule or click Add Schedule.
- Under Destination, select Email or Slack. Then complete the fields required for that schedule type.
- Under Repeat by, select a schedule.
- Under Controls, click + Select Control.
- Select one of the workbook's existing controls from the menu.
The control will appear in the modal.
- To the right of the control label, input the value(s) you would like to apply for the schedule.
- [optional] Click + Select Control again to add additional controls.
- Under Send, select your preferred send conditions. Learn more.
- Click Create Schedule / Save Schedule.