Deactivate a User
- Open your Admin Portal by selecting Administration in the user menu at the top right of your screen.
- Select the People page from the left hand panel.
- On the Members tab, find the user you would like to deactivate.
If the list is long, you can use the search bar to search by name or email.
- Click on the ••• menu and select Deactivate.
- A warning will appear asking you to confirm that you would like to deactivate this user. Confirm to complete the deactivation.
What happens to deactivated users’ documents?
Once the user is deactivated all of the files they were working on will be made into a new folder for the admin that has deactivated their account. There is no need to try and transfer all the worksheets/dashboards they have created as Sigma does it automatically.
What happens to deactivated user accounts? Can the account be reactivated?
Deactivated accounts will continue to appear in the Members tab on the People page. Their status will be marked as inactive.
Inactive users are filtered out of the Members list by default. Use the list's filter menu to show all Members, past and/or present.
To reactivate a user, select ‘Reactivate’ from the ••• menu.