- Click the gear icon at the bottom of the left hand navigation window, and select ‘Settings’.
- At the top left of your screen select ‘Organization’ top open up your organization’s settings.
- Under Organization, you should see Teams, Users and Invites. When Teams is selected, you’ll see a list of your teams.
- Click on the Team you would like to manage.
Add a New Team Member
- In the upper right, click ‘Add Members’.
- Select the names of the Organization members you would like to add to your team.
- Click ‘Add’ to add the new members to your team!
Remove a Team Member
- Find the name of the member you would like to remove, and click on ‘…’ on the right of the screen.
- Select ‘Remove from Team’
Make a Team Member a Team Admin
- Find the name of the member you would like to make admin, and click on ‘…’ on the right of the screen.
- Select ‘Make an Admin’.