Sigma uses Security Assertion Markup Language 2.0 (SAML 2.0), a widely adopted security protocol for single sign on. We integrate with any provider that supports SAML 2.0. We have partnered with Okta, OneLogin and Google SSO to offer a pre-configured app that makes set up a breeze. You can also set us up on any platform that supports SAML 2.0, or add us to your custom implementation that uses SAML 2.0.
Set up SSO in Sigma:
- Go to Settings. Click on Organization, then click the blue button that says ‘Advanced Settings’.
- Change Authentication Method from ‘Password’ to ‘SAML’.
- Choose whether to require SAML sign on for all your users.
- Enter the Identity Provider Login URL. You can get this from your single sign on provider. This is also called “SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP)”.
- Enter the X509 Certificate from your Single Sign On Provider.
- Click Save, and you’re done!
Configure Sigma SSO with Your Identity Provider:
RelayState (This is also called the Start URL): https://app.sigmacomputing.com//finish-login
ACS (Consumer) URL: https://api.sigmacomputing.com/api/v2/saml2/assert
NameID format: email (“urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:1.1:nameid-format:emailAddress”)
Attributes: “fullName” or “firstName”, “lastName”