Mange Authentication Method and Options
- Open your Admin Portal by selecting ‘Administration’ in the user menu at the top right of your screen.
- Select the ‘Authentication’ page from the left hand panel.
- Click the 'Edit' button under ‘Authentication Method and Options’.
- Select an ‘Authentication Method’ from the dropdown menu. Learn more
- If you selected ‘Password’, you can optionally specify one or more email domains under ‘Company Domain Signup’. Learn more
- If you selected ‘SAML’, visit Configure Single Sign On to learn more.
- After completing the form, click 'Save'.
Password: When ‘password’ is chosen as the authentication method, a new user will be prompted to create a unique password to sign on to their Sigma account.
SAML: When you set up SAML authentication, user accounts will be authenticated utilizing the single sign on protocol you provide. Learn how to setup single sign on.
Company Domain Signup
When you have ‘Password’ set as the authentication method, you can also select if you would like to whitelist any domains. By default, new users can only sign up via invite.
Whitelisting your company email domain will allow anyone with a company email to create a Sigma account without need a personalized invite.
New users will be prompted to enter their email from the whitelisted domains. Once the email is confirmed, they will be able to register as a Sigma user.