Sigma supports connection via SSH for Postgres and Redshift. To enable SSH connections, send the following information to your system admin:
Sigma’s public key (available below)
Sigma IPs: 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124
How to Connect via SSH:
- Save Sigma’s public key, attached below.
- Whitelist Sigma IPs through your firewall: 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52
- Create a user account called sigmacomputing.
- The user sigmacomputing is configured to authenticate via public key. Authorize Sigma's public key according to the instructions of your SSH server.
- For most servers the SSH default port is 22, which is also the default port on Sigma. Check to ensure that the port on your SSH server matches the port on Sigma.