Escalate critical issues
To escalate critical or high-severity issues outside of Sigma's business hours (Monday through Friday, 6:00 am to 6:00 pm PT) or during a system outage, log into your Help Desk account and submit a support request.
Your Help Desk account differs from your Sigma app account and may have been created during customer onboarding. If you cannot sign in and don't receive a password reset email after submitting a Forgot password request, you might not have an existing account. Contact your Sigma Account Manager and request a Help Desk account.
Check the operational status page
Sigma provides operational status updates for all cloud providers and regions in which Sigma instances are hosted. Prior to reporting a system outage or degradation, refer to the Sigma Computing Status page to determine whether this is a known issue.
- If the status page reports the issue you're experiencing, Sigma is currently investigating the incident and working towards a resolution. You can click Subscribe to updates to receive notifications when current and future issues are reported and resolved.
- If the status page doesn't report the issue you're experiencing, refer to the following section and submit a request to Sigma Support.
Submit a request to Sigma Support
- In the Help Desk header, click Submit a request.
- If you're not currently logged into your account, submit your credentials to sign in and access the request form. If you're already logged in, proceed to the next step.
- Complete the Submit a request form, then click Submit.
- CC (optional): Enter additional email addresses that should receive a copy of the request and all responses. The email address associated with your Help Desk account is automatically saved as a recipient.
- Subject: Enter a brief summary of your request.
- Description: Describe the issue and include relevant information (e.g., error message and ID) that can enable the Support team to quickly and easily assist you.
Severity: Select the appropriate severity level.
- S3 (low)
- General product questions and feature requests.
- S2 (medium)
- Specific product functionality is degraded and affects a small number of users.
- S1 (high)
- Sigma service or performance is severely degraded for one or more product components and affects business processes.
- S0 (critical)
- Sigma service is inaccessible for one or more major product components and affects crucial business processes.
A request submitted with the S0 (critical) severity level immediately alerts the on-call Support engineers, regardless of day or time. Please select this severity level only if your issue meets the criteria.
Attachments (optional): Add relevant files that can help the Support team better understand the issue.
Sigma sends a confirmation email and all Support responses to the email address associated with your Help Desk account.