Escalate critical issues
To escalate a critical issue, contact Sigma Support via Live Chat. Agents typically respond within one minute during Sigma's business hours (Monday through Friday, 6:00 am to 6:00 pm PT). Outside business hours, on-call agents may respond to high-severity issues within 30 minutes. All other issues are addressed when business hours resume.
In the event that Live Chat is unavailable, log into your Help Desk account and submit a support request.
Check the operational status page
Before reporting a system outage or degradation, refer to the Sigma Computing Status page to determine whether this is a known issue. Sigma provides operational status updates for all cloud providers and regions in which Sigma instances are hosted.
- If the status page reports the issue you're experiencing, Sigma is currently investigating the incident and working towards a resolution. You can click Subscribe to updates to receive notifications when current and future issues are reported and resolved.
- If the status page doesn't report the issue you're experiencing, refer to the following sections to escalate the issue via Live Chat or submit a Help Desk request.
Escalate a critical issue via Live Chat
- In your Sigma account, open the Help menu and select Live Chat.
- In the pop up, click Send us a message.
If using Live Chat during business hours, send a message with details about the issue and wait for an agent to respond.
If using Live Chat outside business hours, click Escalate via support ticket and respond to the automated chat prompts.
If you have a viable rollback version or workaround, you're asked to describe the issue and allow an agent to respond when business hours resume.
- If you don't have a viable rollback version or workaround, you're asked to select the affected product area and enter a ticket subject and description of the issue. Sigma will then create a support ticket and share a link to it in the chat. An on-call agent is notified of the incident and typically responds within 30 minutes.
If you're unable to access the linked ticket, it may indicate that you don't have an existing Help Desk account. If this is the case, Sigma creates an account and sends password setup instructions to the email associated with your Sigma user account.
Submit a Help Desk request
- In the Help Desk header, click Submit a request.
- If you're not currently logged into your account, submit your credentials to sign in and access the request form. If you're already logged in, proceed to the next step.
Your Help Desk account differs from your Sigma user account and may have been created during customer onboarding. If you cannot sign in and don't receive a password reset email after submitting a Forgot password request, you might not have an existing account. Contact your Sigma Account Manager to request a Help Desk account.
- Complete the Submit a request form, then click Submit.
- CC (optional): Enter additional email addresses that should receive a copy of the request and all responses. The email address associated with your Help Desk account is automatically saved as a recipient.
- Subject: Enter a brief summary of your request.
- Description: Describe the issue and include relevant information (e.g., error message and ID) that can enable the Support team to quickly and easily assist you.
Severity: Select the appropriate severity level.
- S3 (low)
- General product questions and feature requests.
- S2 (medium)
- Specific product functionality is degraded and affects a small number of users.
- S1 (high)
- Sigma service or performance is severely degraded for one or more product components and affects business processes.
- S0 (critical)
- Sigma service is inaccessible for one or more major product components and affects crucial business processes.
A request submitted with the S0 (critical) severity level immediately alerts the on-call Support engineers, regardless of day or time. Please select this severity level only if your issue meets the criteria.
Attachments (optional): Add relevant files that can help the Support team better understand the issue.
Sigma sends a confirmation email and all Support responses to the email address associated with your Help Desk account.