The Sigma team is here to support you every step of the way. There are several ways to get in contact with a Sigma representative:
- Live Chat
- Chat with a Support agent in real time. During Sigma's business hours (Monday through Friday, 6:00 am to 6:00 pm PT), agents typically respond within one minute. Outside business hours, agents respond to high-severity issues within 30 minutes. All other issues are addressed when business hours resume.
- To contact us via chat, open the Help menu in your Sigma account, then select Live chat and send us a message.
- You can also use Live Chat to escalate a critical issue. For more information, see Escalate critical issues.
- Office hours
- Schedule a 30-minute Zoom session with an experienced Support Engineer to cover all your product questions.
- To schedule office hours, open the Help menu in your Sigma account, then select Live chat and click Find a time.
- Ask questions, share knowledge, and interact with other Sigma Community members.
Other helpful resources
- Browse Sigma’s user documentation to discover new features and learn more about using Sigma.
- Explore step-by-step QuickStart tutorials that can help you become a proficient Sigma user.
- Join live trainings, meetups, webinars, and more.
- Workbook comments
- Communicate with your own team directly in Sigma. Use workbook comments to request help from your team's data and business experts.