Summary of Content
- Admin privileges in your Sigma organization. Learn about account types.
- A Redshift data warehouse.
Connect to your Redshift Cluster
- Open your Admin Portal by selecting Administration in the user menu at the top right of your screen.
- Select the Connections page from the left hand panel.
- Click the Create Connection button.
- Name your connection.
- Select Redshift under warehouse type.
You will then be prompted to specify your Connection Credentials.
Learn more about finding these credentials.
- Under Host, enter your cluster Endpoint url.
- Under Port, enter your cluster’s port number.
- Under User, enter your Redshift username.
- Under Password, enter your Redshift password.
- Under Database, enter your cluster’s database name.
- [optional] Enable TLS encryption on your connection via the toggle switch.
- [optional] Connect to your instance via SSH Tunnel. Learn more
- [optional] Under Connection Features, you can set a connection timeout and/or enable write access.
- After completing the form, click the Create button near the top right of your screen.
Finding your Redshift Cluster Credentials
- Go to the AWS Management Console.
- In the search bar, search and select ‘Redshift’.
You will be taken to the Redshift dashboard.
- In the left hand navigation panel, select ‘Clusters’.
- Click on the cluster you would like to connect to Sigma.
This will take you to the cluster page where you can find the credentials you will need to connect to Sigma.