Visualization Data Labels
IMPORTANT: This document is specific to Sigma's new Workbooks feature.
Data label formatting is available for the following visualization types:
- bar charts
- line charts
- scatter plots
- donut & pie charts
- funnel charts
- gauge charts
Summary of Content
- To create and/or edit a visualization's formats, you must have Can Edit or Can Explore access on the workbook and be in either Editing or Exploring mode.
Add Data Labels
- Select your visualization to open its configuration view in the workbook editor panel.
If you are in Exploring mode, click the maximize button to expand the element's focus view.
- Click the paintbrush icon at the top of the editor panel. This will open the element's Format panel.
- Click to open the DATA LABELS section.
Note: Format options vary by visualization type.
- Check the Data labels checkbox to switch them.
- Use the fields that appear to customize your data labels.
Note: Data label options vary by visualization type.