Workbook Refresh Options
Workbook data is refreshed every time an individual opens or refreshes the workbook.
If you would like a workbook's data to refresh without user action, you can set a custom auto-refresh schedule. We recommend this option if you are primarily displaying the workbook on a screen that people may be referencing without actively interacting with.
Data elements can also be refreshed individually.
Summary of Content
- You must have Can Edit access on the workbook and be in Editing mode.
Set an Auto Refresh Schedule
Click the caret (▼) icon button to the right of the refresh button in your workbook's header.
Select Auto refresh... from the menu to open the Auto Refresh Settings modal.
- If the feature is not yet active, click the Enable switch to turn it on.
- Use the Every and Between fields to select the frequency and time fame of the workbook's custom auto-refresh.
- Click Save.
- If you are ready to publish your changes, click the Publish button in the workbook header.
Refresh Individual Data Elements
- Hover your cursor over your target data element.
- Click the vertical ••• icon button in the top right corner of the element.
- In the menu, click Refresh data.