All organizations in Sigma are automatically provided with a set of Sigma-built usage dashboards. These dashboards provide measurable insight into how your organization uses Sigma. They can be accessed by your organization Admins through the Usage tab in your Admin Portal.
- You must be an organization admin or be assigned a custom account type that grants "View Usage Dashboard" permissions. Learn more.
The following is a list of your Sigma Usage Dashboards and their controls.
Explore user status, activity and licensing. Filter by date range and/or query text.
Explore your organization’s teams, users per team, and teams per user. Filter by user email and/or team name.
Discover your most active and most recent users. Filter by date range, top n, and/or query text.
Track user engagement over the last 14 days. View trends for Daily Active Users (DAU) and Monthly Active Users (MAU).
Discover your organization’s most commonly used documents and your top documents users. Filter by date range, top n, and the number of days since the dashboard(s) were last opened.
View a summary of your queries. Available data includes total queries run, queries over 10s, median query time, average query duration, queries by user type, query status, and timeouts. Filter by date range and/or query text.
Queries by Day
Explore query success and timeout rates, runtimes, and the number of users running queries. Filter by date range and/or query text.
Investigate query performance trends. Filter by date range and/or query text.
View a detailed query list of your organization's queries. This includes information such as the user who ran the query, the document URL, query duration and status, and the full query text. Filter by date range, user email, query text, request id, top n, query status, and total query duration. Results can be sorted by timestamp and total duration.
View application embedding usage for your organization. Private and Public embeds are not tracked. Each embed URL must include an external_user_id for tracking purposes
Access Your Usage Dashboards
- Open your Admin Portal by selecting Administration in the user menu at the top right of your screen.
- Select the Usage tab from the left hand panel.
- Select a dashboard from the tabs at the top of the page.
Controls on your Dashboards
All Usage Dashboards are pre-built with one or more controls. Explore your data by inputting different values into these controls.
To learn more about the underlying structure of Sigma dashboards and dashboard controls, visit our dashboard documentation.
- Hover your cursor over the visualization you would like to download. A menu will appear in the top right corner of the visualization element area.
- Click the ••• icon to open the visualization dropdown menu.
- Hover over Downloadand select an export type from the submenu.