Summary of Content
- Admin privileges in your Sigma organization. Learn about user account types.
Manage Authentication Method and Options
- Open your Admin Portal by selecting Administration in the user menu at the top right of your screen.
- Select the Authentication page from the left hand panel.
- Click the Edit button under Authentication Method and Options.
- Select an Authentication Method from the dropdown menu. Learn more
If you selected 'Password' you can optionally specify one or more email domains under Company Domain Signup. Learn more
If you selected 'SAML', visit Single Sign On with SAML to learn more.
If you selected 'OAuth', visit OAuth with Snowflake to learn more.
- After completing the form, click 'Save'.
Password: New organization members will be prompted to create a unique password for their Sigma account and log in.
SAML: Organization member accounts will be authenticated utilizing the Single Sign On (SSO) protocol you provide. Learn how to setup SSO.
SAML or Password: Organization members may choose to authenticate with either SSO or a unique password.
OAuth: Organization member accounts will be authenticated utilizing OAuth Single Sign On (SSO). This option supports OAuth with Snowflake.
OAuth or Password: Organization member accounts will be authenticated utilizing OAuth Single Sign On (SSO) or a unique password. This option supports OAuth with Snowflake.
Company Domain Signup
When you have ‘Password’ set as the authentication method, you can also select if you would like to whitelist any domains. By default, new users can only sign up via invite.
Whitelisting your company email domain will allow anyone with a company email to create a Sigma account without need a personalized invite.
New users will be prompted to enter their email from the whitelisted domains. Once the email is confirmed, they will be able to register as a Sigma user.