- Organization members assigned to the admin account type have full access to Administration functions.
- Organization members assigned to the custom account type with access to a limited set of Admin-level privileges have partial access to the Admin Portal.
Open the Administration page
- Click the caret (▼) icon in the top right corner of any Sigma page.
- Select Administration.
- Use the page tabs on the left side of the window to navigate between Admin Portal pages.
- Manage general account settings, including organization name, time zone, integrations, and so on. See Account management.
- Manage authentication methods, set custom session timeouts, and restrict email export recipients. See Manage authentication.
- Connect to your Cloud Data Warehouse. See Connect to data sources.
- Understand your organization's Sigma usage through our dashboards. See Usage overview Usage.
- Add and manage organization members. See Manage People.
- Create and manage teams and workspaces. See Manage Teams.
- Account Types
- Manage user account types, create custom account types, and check license type usage. See User account types.
- User Attributes
- Create and assign user attributes. See User Attributes.
- Display your analysis outside of Sigma with embedded analytics. See Workbook Embedding.
- See Version Tagging.
- Scheduled Exports
- Manage your organization's scheduled exports. See Manage Organization Schedules.
- Manage your organization's dataset materializations. See Materialization.
- Warehouse views
- See Review warehouse view details.
- APIs and Embed secrets
- Introduce your developer team to Sigma's API. See Get Started with Sigma's API.