Sigma's Swagger Playground
Swagger allows you to use Sigma’s API directly from the browser. This article will walk you through authentication and endpoint usage in Swagger.
Summary of Content
- You must have a valid API Token and Client ID; see Get an API Token and Client ID.
Authenticate with Swagger
- Open Sigma’s Swagger page.
Near the top of the page under Server, select your organization’s host cloud platform.
For GCP organizations, use
https://api.sigmacomputing.com/For AWS organizations, use
Help me identify my cloud
- Click the Authorize button on the right side of the page.
- In the modal, enter your Client ID (client_id) and API Token (client_secret).
Note: You will have access to Sigma's API for 1 hour. After that time, you will need to re-authorize. You can use the same Client ID and API Token each time.
Now what? Close the Authorize modal and click an endpoint on the page to begin trying it out.
Call Sigma’s API using Swagger
- Click the endpoint you would like to call.
- Under the endpoint, click Try it.
Enter the input needed for your API request.
Note: Required and optional inputs are endpoint, and often request, specific.
- Click Execute.
- View the displayed response.