Sigma's Swagger Playground
Swagger allows you to use Sigma’s API directly from the browser. This article will walk you through authentication and endpoint usage in Swagger.
Summary of Content
- You must have a valid API Token and Client ID. Learn more.
Authenticate with Swagger
- Open Sigma’s Swagger page.
- Near the top of the page under Server, select your organization’s host cloud platform.
For GCP organizations, use
https://api.sigmacomputing.com/For AWS organizations, use
Help me identify my cloud
- Click the Authorize button on the right side of the page.
- In the modal, enter your Client ID (client_id) and API Token (client_secret).
- Click Authorize.
Note: You will have access to Sigma's API for 1 hour. After that time, you will need to re-authorize. You can use the same Client ID and API Token each time.
- Now what? Close the Authorize modal and click an endpoint on the page to begin trying it out.
Call Sigma’s API using Swagger
- Click the endpoint you would like to call.
- Under the endpoint, click Try it.
- Enter the input needed for your API request.
Note: Required and optional inputs are endpoint, and often request, specific.
- Click Execute.
- View the displayed response.