Do you want to learn Sigma quickly and have your "aha" moment in minutes? If so, create or sign into your Sigma free trial account, and download the self-paced Hands-On Lab guide (tutorial) to get started. There are no SQL or technical skills needed to take the lab. Using your free trial environment and lab guide, you will:
- Get oriented in the Sigma user interface
- Explore a worksheet containing demo data
- Perform data calculations and analysis
- Create charts and visualizations
- Build a custom, interactive dashboard
- And more….
The lab is intended for use with the Sigma free trial account because it assumes the following:
- You have the Sigma role of either Admin/Creator (Viewers cannot create content. They can only consume and interact with content built by others)
- The Sigma account (aka Organization) has access to a connection named “Sigma Sample Database” which contains the tables needed for the lab.
- The Sigma account (aka Organization) has the worksheet needed for the lab. This worksheet is in the Sigma UI at My Documents > Examples > Plugs Electronics Hands on Lab Worksheet.
However, the lab does not absolutely require a trial account. If you have a role/account that meets the criteria above, you can complete the lab.