Funnel Charts (Worksheets)
Summary of Content
Create a Funnel Chart
- Open the visualization tab in your worksheet’s right hand panel.
- Click on the blue + icon to add a new visualization.
This will open up the visualization’s plot and format panel.
- Click on the funnel chart icon button under ‘VISUALIZATION TYPE’.
- On the Plot tab, add one or more columns under Stage and one or more columns under Value.
- [optional] If you would like to create divisions within stages, add a column to the Color field.
Basic funnel charts require one column plotted as Values.
The following Plot field options are available:
- Stage (0+ columns)
- Value (1+)
- Color (1)
The following Format options are available for line charts: General, Title, Labels. Learn more.
Format Data Labels
When data labels are added to a funnel chart, they are applied to every stage in the visualization.
- Open the Format tab in the visualization’s Plot and Format panel.
- Click on the LABELS header.
- [optional] Choose Stage Position from None, Left, Inline, Right.
- [optional] Choose value position from None, Left, Inline, Right.
- [optional] Choose the type of percentage to display at each stage. % of Total shows each stage label as a percentage of the total number of users in the first stage of the funnel. % of Prior shows each percent as a percentage of the immediate stage prior.
- [optional] Choose Percent Position from None, Left, Right.