You can create a worksheet based on your custom SQL query. You can use the SQL Runner to explore your data warehouse, then create a worksheet from there. You can also choose SQL as the data source when creating a new worksheet.
- Click the blue and white plus on the left-hand navigation bar
- Select SQL
- Select which database connection you would like to query. The last database connection used is automatically selected
- Type or paste in your SQL query
- Click Run to preview what data your query is selecting
- Click Create Worksheet to create your worksheet