1. To create a chart, click on the tab with the chart icon on the far right of the screen.
3. Use the colored icons to choose the type of visualization to create.
4. Choose which column to use as the axis. You can click the + next to the field under Axis and then choose which column to use, or drag and drop the correct column to the field.
5. Choose which column(s) will serve as your chart's values. You can use the + next to the field under Value, or you can drag and drop your column.
6. Use Color By to change the color on the graph based on data.
– When creating a line graph, you’ll create a multi-series line chart using the Color By field.
– When creating a bar chart, Color By will influence the display color of the graph or create a stacked/grouped bar graph.
7. Change how your data is aggregated and the sort order by clicking the black arrow next to the column name.
8. Click Format to change which axis data is charted on, the chart title, update axis labels, add a reference line or trend line, and make other changes to how the chart is displayed.