Sigma allows you to schedule an export to Google Sheets of the first 150k rows of data in your worksheet.
Set Up an Export to Google Sheets:
- Go to any Worksheet.
- Click ‘...’ in the upper right-hand corner of the worksheet.
- Click ‘Schedule…’
- Under ‘Select channel’ choose ‘Google Sheets’
- The first time you set up and export to Google Sheets, you’ll need to Authorize Sigma. Click ‘Authorize’ and follow the prompts.
- Paste in the URL of the Google Sheet that you would like to export your Sigma Worksheet to.
- Set the schedule for the data exports.
- Click save.