Get started with Sigma by making your first Worksheet! A few clicks and you’ll be on your way to easily performing complex analysis on your data.
Create a Worksheet
1. Click the plus sign on the left hand navigation bar.
2. Choose 'New Worksheet'.
3. Choose the source for the data in your worksheet.
- Tables: leverage a table from your connected data warehouse.
- Dataset: reference a Dataset; data curated and modeled within Sigma.
- Custom SQL: execute a custom SQL Query against your connected data warehouse.
Analyze Data Directly from Tables in Your Database
1. Click on Table as a data source.
2. You can choose where your data comes from using the menu on the left.
3. Use the check boxes on the bottom right to choose which columns to import.
4. One the right, you can see a preview of the data in the columns you are importing.
5. Hit Get Started to create your worksheet!